Bhoomi Pooja is performed for worshipping Vastu Purush, Goddess Bhoomi, and the Pancha Bhootas or the five elements of nature seeking blessings for starting with the construction or raising a building or for a good agricultural yield. Vastu Shastra strongly recommends performing Bhoomi pooja to appease Mother Earth and also to ask for her permission and forgiveness as working on a land for construction and tiling a land might disturb or alter the equilibrium of the earth.
· As per Vastu Shastra or the Science for architecture and construction, Bhoomi Pooja is an auspicious ritual that is done before construction begins in any site
· This pooja is considered very important as seeking permission from Mother Earth is crucial before construction
· Vedic hymns are recited to invoke blessings of Mother Earth and restore positive energies in the land
· Removes the negatives energies or bad effects and Vaastu doshas in the land and invite positivity
· Ensures smooth construction and operation in the site or land and completion of work without any obstacles
· Blessings of Mother Earth brings in prosperity and well-being to the in-dwellers of the building
When and where to perform Bhoomi pooja?
· Bhoomi Pooja is performed in north east-corner of the construction site
· The date for performing the pooja is fixed by taken into account the Vaastu time which usually follows twice in a month
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
· Guided pooja procedures
· Authentic Vedic poojas and rituals by certified/trained/experienced Archakas
· Support from a credible and professional team
· Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
· Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri
A tiny piece of gold
A silver coin
Sabut pooja supari (whole betel nut)
One stick of turmeric
A little whole green moong
Sabut dhania (coriander seeds)
This kalash or plastic box is placed in the pit that is dug.
This pit is covered with bricks and cement.
The Vastu Devta (God) is invoked and prayera are offered.