Durga Pooja is celebrated as an honor and reverence to the power of Goddess who is the epitome of power and also the nurturer and protector of the universe, representing the energy of the universe.
· Goddess Durga is one of the main deities in Hinduism and is known to be the manifestation of Shakti. This power is invoked by performing the pooja which is considered to bestow power to the devotees for facing any obstacles in life and to overcome those
· Durga Pooja, also called as Durgotsava is worshipping Goddess Durga who has many names and forms and during Naratri, she is worshipped in a different avatar on each day.
· The blessings of Goddess Durga ensures protection from enemies, negativity and all evils that might befall on us
· To get rid of bad luck from life and relief from prolonged illness
· To fulfill one’s wishes and also bestows one with health, happiness, wealth and prosperity
When and where to perform Durga pooja?
Tuesdays, Fridays, Ashtami and days of Navaratri are considered auspicious to perform Durga pooja
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
· Guided pooja procedures
· Authentic Vedic poojas and rituals by certified/trained/experienced Archakas
· Support from a credible and professional team
· Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri