Engagement, also known as Sagai, Roka, Chunni, Ring ceremony, betrothal ceremony etc., is the start of the bond of companionship between two people. It is the formal affirmation to get married and the ceremony is done to make it known to the society.
- In the engagement ceremony exchange of rings happens between two people ready to tie the nuptial knot
- It is considered to be an auspicious ceremony as a first step to a committed bond of marriage
- The pooja done in the engagement ceremony showers blessings the couple for marital bliss and companionship
- It strengthens their commitment to start a family and also binds two families together
When and where to perform the Ganesh pooja?
- Engagement ceremony is always held before the marriage
- An auspicious muhurtam or time is taken into account for the ceremony as per the horoscope of the couple
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
- Guided pooja procedures
- Authentic Vedic poojas and rituals by certified/trained/experienced Archakas
- Support from a credible and professional team
- Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
- Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri