Lord Ganesh, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati is popularly known as ‘Vignaharta’ meaning ‘The remover of obstacles.’ Lord Ganesh is worshipped to bring in auspiciousness by getting rid of hurdles and negative energy that might come on the way. In Hinduism, all rituals and ceremonies commences only after invoking the blessings of Lord Ganesh.
- Ganesh pooja is performed to seek the blessings of Lord Ganesh for victory, prosperity and harmony in one’s life
- Lord Ganesh is known as ‘The remover of obstacles’ and worshipping the Lord leads to resolution of problems and removal of hurdles by ushering in auspiciousness in any new undertakings
- Ganesh pooja is done to remove obstacles on one’s path to success and prosperity
- This pooja is done to invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesh before any auspicious work and ceremony
- It bestows one with clarity of thought, strength and courage to prosper in any new venture
- This pooja is performed as a remedy for people going through an unfavorable influence of Ketu graha
When and where to perform the Ganesh pooja?
- Ganesh pooja is performed on Ganesh Chaturti
- It can be performed at home or in a temple
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
- Guided pooja procedures
- Authentic Vedic poojas and rituals by certified/trained/experienced Archakas
- Support from a credible and professional team
- Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri