Birthday is one of the most important and special day in everyone’s life. It is a day which marks our existence in this world. It is not only a day for celebrations but also a day when one seeks wishes and blessings for oneself. By performing a pooja and rituals on this day, one invites peace, happiness, success, contentment and longevity.
- Janamdin pooja or Birthday pooja is performed to seek blessings for a joyous and fulfilled life
- It is a special occasion to celebrate in an auspicious way with rituals and offering to God as a mark of gratitude for this life and to seek blessings from elders
- Graha Shanti and Ayush Havan is performed for nullifying the negative influence of the planets in one’s life bestowing a happy and peaceful life
- It removes the negative influence of the planets and protects one from negative energies or drishti
- Removes obstacles for the coming year and bestows one with the grace for a long life
- It bestows prosperity and also leads one to advance in career and academics
- Fulfils one’s wishes and bestows peace and contentment
When and where to perform Janamdin Pooja?
This Pooja is performed on one’s birthday.
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
- Guided pooja procedures
- Authentic Vedic poojas and rituals by certified/trained/experienced Archakas
- Support from a credible and professional team
- Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri