The devotees of Lord Kuber attain wealth and luxuries by worshipping and appeasing him. During this pooja, Lord Kubera Mantras are chanted followed by the Pooja to invoke Lord Kuber.
- Lord Kuber, also known as Dhanapati is worshipped as the Lord of wealth and riches.
- One who attains the grace of Lord Kuber is never short of material possession and enjoys wealth and comfort in life.
- Bestows one with wealth, abundance and prosperity
- To stabilize financial status and overcome financial hurdles
- To prosper and attain success in every aspect of life
When and where to perform Kuber Upasana pooja?
The pooja is done on auspicious days like Diwali, Dhanteras, Akshaya Tritiya, and Purnima. It can also be performed on any other auspicious day taking into account the janma nakshatra.
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
- Guided pooja procedures
- Authentic Vedic poojas and rituals by certified/trained/experienced Archakas
- Support from a credible and professional team
- Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri