The Hindu deity of wealth, Goddess Lakshmi is the personification of auspiciousness, abundance, beauty and fertility. She is one of the most popular Goddess in Hinduism and mythology describes her as the consort of Lord Vishu. By invoking the grace of the Goddess, one can attain prosperity and heighten one’s material and spiritual success.
- Prayers are offered to Goddess Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth seeking success, wealth and prosperity
- Lakshmi pooja is commonly performed in most Hindu household to invite good fortune and attain financial stability in the family
- Lakshmi pooja is performed to attract luck, wealth and prosperity
- This pooja bestows one with abundance and helps in healing financial crisis in one’s life and in the family
- It helps in negating the Karmic and negative planetary influences or doshas
When and where to perform Lakshmi pooja?
- Fridays are auspicious for invoking the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi
- Lakshmi pooja is performed mainly at home during festivals like Diwali and Dhanteras
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
- Guided pooja procedures
- Authentic Vedic poojas and rituals by certified/trained/experienced Archakas
- Support from a credible and professional team
- Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri