Lord Shiva is one of the most popular and benevolent deities in Hinduism. Rudrabhishek is done to win his grace and blessings for removing evil and obstacles in one’s life and for overall health and materialization of desires. The Rudra Suktha Mantra is chanted followed by the Rudraabhishek while performing this pooja.
- Rudra is known to be the most ferocious form of Lord Shiva and worshipping this form of the Lord by giving a holy bath to the Shivlingam is considered very powerful
- This pooja is considered so powerful that even Lord Rama performed it in Rameshwaram to win over Ravana as per mythology
- Rudrabhishek is performed to ward off evils, untimely death and accidents, to win over enemies and for harmony in relationships
- It is also said performed for attaining inner peace, health, to overcome financial issues and for fulfillment of all desires
- It bestows the positivity required to protect one from evil eye and negative energies and also eliminates Karmic dosha
When and where to perform Rudrabhishek pooja?
- The pooja can be performed on a day based on one’s nakshatra, and taking into account the yoga, and thithi of that particular date
- Generally, Mondays are auspicious to perform Rudrabhishek and in the holy months of the Hindu calendar like Shravan and Karthika. The pooja is also done on special days like Maha Shivratri
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
- Guided pooja procedures
- Authentic Vedic pooja and rituals by certified Archakas
- Support from an expertise and professional team
- Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
- Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri