Satyanarayan pooja is performed for worshipping Lord Satyanarayan (the form of Lord Vishu) and also to seek blessings for happiness, well-being, abundance and prosperity. The word ‘Satyanarayan’ is the amalgamation of two words ‘Satya’ which means the truth and ‘Narayan’ which means the highest being’. It is done for fulfillment of one’ desires and also after the fulfillment of one’s desires to offer gratitude to the Lord.
- The legend of this pooja dates back to the time of Skanda Purana (a holy book). It is mentioned that Lord Vishu told Narada that worshipping Lord Satyananrayan in the Kalyug will be the way to happiness and liberation and an end to the miseries of people
- It is considered auspicious to perform this pooja during any occasions like birthdays, house-warming, marriages etc., for seeking the blessing for the wellbeing, unity and harmony in the family
- It brings peace and harmony in one’s family and relationships
- It brings success in one’s endeavors and fulfillment of desires
- It helps to stabilize finances and also for betterment of health
- It protects one from enemies, negative energies and evil eye
When and where to perform Satyanarayan pooja?
Satyanarayan pooja can be performed on any day at home. However, on a full moon day (Purnima) it is considered auspicious to perform this pooja.
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
- Guided pooja procedures
- Authentic Vedic pooja and rituals by certified Archakas
- Support from an expertise and professional team
- Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
- Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri