|Poojan samagri From us
|Kum kuma||Banana leaves|
|Paan leaves||Fruits -5 type|
|Nava dhanya||Sweets-5 Type|
|Red Holy Thread (Moli)|
|Janve (Janeu) (White Holy Thread)|
|Akshata (Rice Grains mixed with a pinch of Kumkum)|
|Supari (Betel Nuts)|
|Ashtagandha Powder (Scented Orange Powder) Bottle/Packet|
The non-compliances or Vastu Doshas which can be deter the peace and harmony of the residents of a house can be corrected by performing the Vastu Shanti Pooja. It is said to increase the positivity in the house and eliminates the influence of negative forces.
- Vastu Shanti Pooja is performed to reduce the malefic effects of Vastu doshas in the home or an office space.
- The pooja is performed to worship Lord Vastu Purush and the five elements. It is believed that Vastu Purush, the personification of power and energy safeguards and protects the building.
- The pooja is also done to seek mercy for causing harm to any organism during the construction and to correct any fault of construction ensuring protection of the house and the indwellers from negative energies.
- Protects the home from natural disasters and misfortunes
- Bestows a positive environment conducive for overall wellbeing
When and where to perform Vastu Shanti Pooja?
The date for the pooja is fixed as per the Vastu time which comes twice a month.
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
- Guided pooja procedures
- Authentic Vedic pooja and rituals by certified Archakas
- Support from an expertise and professional team
- Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
- Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri