Vivah or marriage is the formal start of a new life when two people embrace each other as a part of their life. It is a commitment that they make to each other and exchange vows for the commitment. The ritual performed during marriage is considered auspicious and crucial for the holy union of the couple.
- Marriage is one of the most special and important events which marks one’s entry from Brahmacharayashram to Grihasthashramam.
- It is a sacred ceremony for the union of two people where the bride and groom seek blessings from God for bestowing them with a happy and blissful marital life.
- It is also a formal acceptance by the society and the family for start of the relationship between two people when they tie the nuptial knot
- Bestows blessings from ancestors and many Gods and Goddess for happiness and peace in married life
- Strengthens the bond of love and lifelong commitment between the couple
When and where to perform Vivah pooja?
An auspicious date is fixed based on the couple’s horoscope.
We are committed to make your journey of faith beautiful with –
- Guided pooja procedures
- Authentic Vedic pooja and rituals by certified Archakas
- Support from an expertise and professional team
- Enriching experience with our high quality pooja samagri
- Timely doorstep delivery of pooja samagri